- US NATURAL GAS AND LNG: HISTORY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- LNG SUPPLY CHAIN & MEASUREMENT
- 500 BTU/CF Manufactured Coal Gas was being Utilized in Europe and especially UK in the early to mid-1800’s
- Manufactured Coal Gas was being Utilized in Major US Cities by the Civil War as Numerous Municipal Gas Lighting and then Heavy Industrial Applications.
- Natural Gas Transmission arrived in NE in the early 1950’s.
- Complete Appliance Conversion was Required because of the new 1000
- Propane Air was quickly identified as a peak shaving Fuel.
- LNG and NY/PA Midstream Gas Storage was Developed in Parallel.