The use of electronics is evolving in the measurement industry.
- The technology of measurement and control has evolved over the past few decades.
- Systems have moved from mechanical devices that were read on site to early versions of electronic systems that were polled infrequently.
- Current systems can control several devices such as pumps, meters or injectors simultaneously using advanced electronics to measure, control and communicate at greater frequency than ever.
The need for technicians to understand basic electrical troubleshooting is greater than ever before.
- Due to the increased reliance on advanced electronic systems throughout the industry…
- Due to greater regulatory requirements for analysis andreporting…
- Due to the increased complexity of the electronics that are used in oil & gas industry…
There are two ways to learn a subject:
The first involves:
- Rote Memorization
• Cramming The second involves:
- Critical Thinking
- Subject Comprehension
- Complex Ideas
- Multiple Predictable Outcomes